Focused on innovation, creativity, and positive change for the success of our customers’ and our company’s businesses.
A strong aesthetic sense of design, and strong organizational skills are required for this position. The Designer is responsible for creating excellent, compelling design solutions from concept to completion, as well as, collaborating with the Creative Director and other key team members. Versatility of skillsets and the ability to work in a diverse range of media and assignments is required for this position.
participating in client presentations, planning and managing multiple concurrent projects, assisting in development of strategies and tactics based on research and client objectives, design research/exploration, prototyping, and execution of the final digital artwork mechanicals. The ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues, clients, and outside services. Additionally, assist in creating sales presentation tools, mock-ups, comps, computer generated layouts, and illustrations; website updates, art direction, studio photography, illustration, production, etc. Work in conjunction with Project Estimators and Customer Development Managers to establish schedules, costs, and project specifications. Manage production coordination, liaison with printers and other vendors. Assist in the department’s organization/ infrastructure, ongoing maintenance and improvement processes.
- Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications (BFA, BA, BS) with a strong interest in Branding Design and Packaging.
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant work experience preferred.
- Strong design sense and aesthetic sensibilities in graphic design and visual communications as well as structural packaging design.
- Interest in the Health and Beauty/Personal Care Industry is a plus
- Ability to take a project from concept through completion of finished piece.
- Knowledge and execution of Studio Photography.
- Exceptional execution skills i.e., drawing skills, computer skills (all the current design software programs: Website Software, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc.) and proficient art direction skills.
- Ability to manage external design resources.
- Strong communication skills regarding customer service and project management
- Work with Creative Director on a daily basis to help in the creation of various projects.
- Limited Travel.
- Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities. Based on national/regional salary stats and surveys.