JOB ALERT – Troy, NY
Senior Graphic Designer
United Group, Troy NY
Full-time / Senior Level
If you are a senior-level creative powerhouse full of great ideas, lots of energy and mad technical skills, this may be the job for you!
Work with the in-house Marketing and Creative team for a real estate development firm on a variety of print and digital design projects. Projects range from brand development, print marketing materials, websites, print/online ads, e-newsletters, social media, signage, logos and more. The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker who can deal with multiple projects simultaneously. It requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
- BFA degree in Graphic Design or related field
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years in-house creative services or ad agency experience in graphic design with excellent production skills.
- Responsibilities include: brand development, creative design, marketing and promotional programs, merchandising displays, ads and other marketing support material for print and web is just the beginning.
- Strong portfolio of work with a diverse range of work in BOTH print and digital design
- Outstanding attention to detail, communication and organizational skills
- Branding and logo experience a plus
- Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with WordPress beneficial but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Enthusiast and energetic work ethic
1) Cover letter
3) salary requirements/history and
4) portfolio (pdf or url) to Alana.Sparrow@ugoc.com
Any application that does not include all 4 items mentioned above will not be considered.
We offer competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, vacation/sick time, and creative and challenging work environment!
No phone calls, please.