Designing a Responsive Website with Photoshop and Edge Tools and Services
This full day workshop will show you techniques for quickly and easily creating beautiful responsive website designs. Responsive design helps you to optimize your sites for design, speed and user experience, so that sites will load faster and work efficiently across different screen sizes and device types.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the basic steps and different approaches for implementing responsive web design.
- Create a website design in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Import that design into Adobe Edge Reflow CC where you’ll learn to create breakpoints and build out complex responsive designs.
- Preview and share your designs in your browser or on a device with Edge Inspect CC.
- Easily extract CSS from your project for hand-off to a developer, or for further development in Adobe Edge Code CC, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, or another code editor of your choice.
Best suited for:
Full-day workshop for designers that want to know more about responsive design. No laptop required.
Photoshop, some HTML and CSS knowledge is helpful.
Adobe products used:
Photoshop, Edge Reflow, Edge Inspect, Edge Code, Dreamweaver, Typekit – all available as part of an Adobe Creative Cloud membership
Proudly sponsored by: