Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator
As the Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for all graphic design for the company, including: print, interactive and online, and for coordinating the Marketing Department’s tactical activities. This position provides a great opportunity for the right candidate to make this new role their own. You will be a Marketing team member, with internal customers across several departments. Position is a unique blend of design (60%) and marketing coordination (40%).
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, New Media Design or Fine Arts.
- Support RSA’s marketing, including: graphic design, email marketing, web/email information requests, trade show coordination and social media updates.
- Develop and design online and print advertising, brochures, newsletters and other marketing collateral and presentation materials. Make artistic layouts independently under general supervision and within brand guidelines.
- Basic web development (updating existing pages and creating new pages using existing layouts).
- Some video creation/editing, as well as motion graphics/animation projects.
- Assist in the management and updating of social media profiles and updates.
- Interface with internal departments on a variety of projects.
- Support Product Management with graphics ranging from icons used in our software, to print and online designs that support new product releases, features and workflows.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing programs through design, coordination activities and administrative duties such as tracking and reporting and keeping marketing materials organized and current.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service and positive relationships with customers, coworkers, vendors and supervisors.
- Superior graphic skills and strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Flash.
- Experienced in Windows 7 and PC software, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Experience with video creation; production, editing and posting experience highly desirable.
- High level written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to research, proactively solve problems and make decisions using best judgment when details are unavailable.
- Organized and demonstrate strong attention to detail, effectively prioritize multiple tasks and establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Independent self-starter with ability to work as a member of a team.
- Social media abilities a plus.
One to three years with a strong online portfolio of work and a track record of excellence.
Strong preference for candidates with an online portfolio.