PJ Green | Utica, NY
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine size and arrangement of creative material and copy, select style and size of type, arrange layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Receive reviews and edits from senior design and customer service staff and suggest solutions as needed.
- Perform duties including proper organization and archiving of files, completing job logs accurately and on time, and following paperwork process accurately.
- Cross-Trained in Pre-Press to learn set-ups for the more variable data printing projects.
- Learn new software and layout compositions for variable data production.
- Become familiar with mailing regulations and specifications.
- Be able to re-create customer artwork from hard copy samples and revise to customer specifications.
Work experience requirements:
Minimum two years of experience in Graphic Design or Print Related field. Experience in web design and HTML E-mail design. Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. General experience in Pre-Press, 4 color print technology. General knowledge of MS Office Suite
Associates Degree in Graphics Arts, Graphic Design, Communication Design or Print Technology.
Part-Time 18-20 hrs/wk