Upstate Design Community,
This is a bittersweet time for me as my presidency has come to end. While my role with the Upstate New York chapter is changing, I am pleased and honored to pass the mantle of leadership to our incoming President, Michelle Bersani.
I feel truly grateful to have had such an amazing dedicated group of individuals stand by me during my term and couldn’t be happier to be passing the baton onto Michelle. Her energy and love for community collaboration will allow her to thrive and keep this chapter flourishing.
Our incoming Board of Directors and Coordinators are:
- Michelle Bersani, President
- Kate Maggiolino, Secretary
- Jenny Manning, Treasurer
- Rebecca Mushtare, Education Director
- Jason Occhipinti, Communications Director
- Dan Rose, Membership Director
- Doug Bartow: Events Coordinator, Albany
- Jean Dahlgren: Student Group Coordinator, East
- Joanna Giansanti: Events Coordinator, Syracuse
- Jonathan La Plante: Communication, E-News Coordinator
- Seth Louey: Membership Coordinator
- Michael Roach: Communication, Website Coordinator
- Daniel Romlein: Communication: Social Media Coordinator
- Jessica Skorich: Communication, E-Blast Coordinator
- Renée Stevens: Student Group Coordinator, Central/West
It has been a pleasure getting to know many of you through calls, email, social media and other means of communications and look forward to seeing you at upcoming events.
Our chapter is successful because of our members; please make sure to join if you are not already a member. People often as what they need to do to get involved, do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in making AIGA Upstate New York successful!